Terms and Conditions
M A T Heating. Company Terms and Conditions
- The quote provided by M A T Heating is a fixed price quote and will be valid for 90 days. The price may still be valid after the 90-day period if no price increases have occurred.
- Fixed price “guarantees that we will not charge any more than the price stated for the work described no matter what we may find during the installation.
- No deposit is needed but full payment on completion is required by bank transfer. If bank transfer is not possible then a cash payment will be accepted. Please note that we no longer accept cheque payments.
- Accepting a quote can be done by email or telephone.
- Once the quote has been accepted a date will be agreed for the work to be carried out. Please note that an approximate duration will be given for the successful completion of the installation but this is only a guide and it may take longer.
- After a date, has been agreed the boiler and or materials will be ordered. Should you wish to change the installation date then please give as much notice as possible. Any cancellations will need to be in writing and give at least seven days’ notice. M A T Heating may charge a cancellation fee for notice periods of less duration.
10 Year Guarantee:
- All new Worcester Bosch boiler installations carried out by M A T Heating will be guaranteed for 10 years and cover all parts and labour.
- The new boiler will require an annual service by M A T Heating.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to book the service in with M A T Heating and this can be done by email, telephone or by text.
- The service is required annually and within a month of the original installation date or the last service date.
- The current cost of the annual service is £75.00 including VAT. M A T Heating reserve the right to increase this amount as required.
- If there is a fault with the boiler, please contact M A T Heating to arrange an appointment. We will arrange a visit as soon as is possible.
- Only the boiler is guaranteed for ten years, the controls or any other associated equipment will only be covered by their one year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- If an appointment is made to attend a faulty boiler under guarantee and after investigation it is found that the fault is not the actual boiler a fee may be charged to cover the time.
- During the boiler guarantee period, only M A T Heating or parties appointed by M A T Heating may carry out work on the boiler or service the boiler. This includes the moving of the boiler or flue or tampering of any description.
- If the heating system is drained for any reason it must be refilled correctly using an approved inhibitor as required.
- On combi and system boilers it is the customer’s responsibility to keep the boiler pressure set correctly. This will be demonstrated fully on installation. If a visit is required by M A T Heating to “top up “the boiler system pressure during the guarantee period a fee may be charged.
As a small family run business, we always try to provide the best service possible. If for any reason at all you are not completely satisfied then please do not hesitate to get in touch. We will discuss your issues and seek to resolve them as soon as is possible.
Customer Service Department
M A T Heating Limited
'Fieldgate', Church Lane
Or by email at email@example.com
Please include your name and your address in any communications you make with us.